Kasi Casme is a 100% Black-owned and managed company. The owner Tshepang Tlapu-Ramosepele has over 20years in the marketing communications industry. Ramosepele trained as a journalist at the then Argus Newspaper School of Journalism (now Independent Newspapers) in 1996. He worked for a community paper in Rustenburg called West, which was an anti-apartheid publication. He is a founding member of a community radio station, Radio Mafisa also based in Rustenburg. He later joined Parliament of RSA as a writer and publications co-ordinator and served the institution for six years. He was editor of Parliament’s internal and external publication titled, Around the House and Insession. He joined the entrepreneurship world in 2006 and has never looked back. He posses certificates in Project Management, Desk-top Publishing, Labour Relation, Business Management and Digital Marketing. He is supported by a team of five highly creative and skilled individuals.
Some of the big clients his company has serviced in the past years include:
- Recording Industry of South Africa (RISA – SAMA Awards hosts) – Supply and Branding of Marketing Collateral and Corporate Gifts;
- Orbit College – Supply and Branding of Marketing Collateral and Corporate Gifts;
- Royal Bafokeng Administration – Design, Editorial Services and Printing of publications
- Anglo Platinum – Design and Printing of Publications
- Glencore – Signage
- Rustenburg Local Municipality – Supply and Branding of Marketing Collateral and Corporate Gifts
- Bojanala Platinum Municipality – Supply and Branding of Marketing Collateral and Corporate Gifts, Events Management
- SEDA – Design and Printing of Branding of Marketing Collateral
- Nafcoc – Supply of Corporate clothing an d Audio Visual Services.
- the DTI – Events Management